Why I chose FedEx

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
so based on those percentages....if Orville and Wilbur both applied, delta would have only hired one of them?
Quote: All over baby! How ya doing, bro?

Boo hoo... nobody wants a pilot like you. That's because pilots like you don't exist, except in your own mind.
Quote: And a Hershey bar used to be a NICKEL!

That's all I got...

But this does make me want to start paying closer attention to the vintage of the North guys I fly with! For the most part they're GREAT but I have flown with a couple that left me scratching my head...
Nobody’s worse than the Delta’s guys, have you flown with these jack wagons, from the peach heart of darkness?
Quote: so based on those percentages....if Orville and Wilbur both applied, delta would have only hired one of them?
No, none of the airlines would have hired either one of them. Neither had 1,500 hours.
Quote: Great post. I also have a teen that is looking into aviation as a career and this is some great info to have from an insider's prospective....
Please tell me you won't listen to this idiot. He's so far out of touch on hiring practices at all majors his insights aren't worth the paper they were written on.
Quote: No, none of the airlines would have hired either one of them. Neither had 1,500 hours.
That’s why they started their own airline😝
Quote: Boo hoo... nobody wants a pilot like you. That's because pilots like you don't exist, except in your own mind.
Aviators*
Quote: Please tell me you won't listen to this idiot. He's so far out of touch on hiring practices at all majors his insights aren't worth the paper they were written on.
Boxes don't need PA's, so he's got that going for him.
Quote: HR/Lawyers have pretty much taken over every hiring department in corporate America.

Doctors say become a lawyer.

Lawyers say become a Doctor.

Pilots say become a Dr or a Lawyer or go to some other airline.
Get a degree in finance, it is probably the most versatile degree out there.
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to