ATI numbers released

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote: Don't blame us for your problems. we're about to surpass your pay, by a good margin, while you still work for substandard pay.
So if ABX is at 179K....and you're going to 187K.....you'd pat yourself on the back for that? Senior K4 skippers will be pushing $300K at maturation. I mean if you're happy with it...it's your prerogative and all.
Quote: So if ABX is at 179K....and you're going to 187K.....you'd pat yourself on the back for that? Senior K4 skippers will be pushing $300K at maturation. I mean if you're happy with it...it's your prerogative and all.
Don’t cherrypick. We don’t know the real numbers yet. The high end was 201k. Your “senior skippers” should work for $400-500k! They are the cream of the crap after all!
ATI numbers released
im going to bed, so here’s a quick question...does a caravan captain make as much as as MD-11 captain? If not then why? same logo and same freight after all,
I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I just want to make sure that when CAM dry leases the last of the ABX 767s off the ramp....we have a good contract to slide over to should they offer us refuge.
Quote: im going to bed, so here’s a quick question...does a FedEd caravan captain make as much as as Fedex MD-11 captain? If not then why? same logo and same freight after all,
And it's because of the lower level of experience and knowledge required to operate the less complex aircraft in a less complex environment. Most folks flying the caravans are building time to move on to a 767 so that they can make more money, have more time off, etc...
A 51.7% increase over current 12-year ATI captain rates and 780 hour per year guarantee would equate to $263/hour at ABX’s 816 hour per year guarantee. That’s 20% over the current ABX 12-year captain rate.

Of course, there’s a lot more to it than just the rate. And that’s why ABX is still working under a 9-year-old concessionary contract. This is not a group that will give everything away for the sake of a big number.
ATI numbers released
Oh h*** lets get all the ctr’s to post under this log in

Its been a while, we let it cool off.

Lets see if that buck tooth troll can figure the rest of us out!!!
Copy ALL

Ctr here
Quote: A 51.7% increase over current 12-year ATI captain rates and 780 hour per year guarantee would equate to $263/hour at ABX’s 816 hour per year guarantee. That’s 20% over the current ABX 12-year captain rate.

Of course, there’s a lot more to it than just the rate. And that’s why ABX is still working under a 9-year-old concessionary contract. This is not a group that will give everything away for the sake of a big number.
Don't forget....home basing has a 17% premium attached to it if I recall correctly. That equates to $307/hr. We're getting way off the reservation here..... I do sincerely wish the best for you guys in this.
ATI numbers released
One log in 3 IP’s all at once
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to