Accelerated CFI?

Subscribe
Did you go through an accelerated CFI program? If you did, where did you go? Was it a good experience? Would you recommend others go where you went? How long was the program? Cost?

I ask the questions above because I am trying to plan ahead after I am done with my 141 program in less than a year. I would like to do an accelerated CFI program and I am open to going anywhere in the nation to get the best experience I can.
I did mine at American flyers in pompano FL. The class was very good the guy who thought ground school there “Patrick” is awesome. The only bad part is the checkrides in south Florida are nearly 1000 and there’s always a long wait. The instructor will endorse you and you can always take the checkride with your local fsdo if you like. I highly recommend that program , at least in pompano beach I’m not sure about the other locations.
Shebly aviation. Kingman Arizona. If they are still around?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
x2 Shebly & AF.

But do your research on which AF branch to attend... different locations may have different wiat times for examiners/DPEs depending on the FSDO. Also resaerch pass rate.
Quote: x2 Shebly & AF.

But do your research on which AF branch to attend... different locations may have different wiat times for examiners/DPEs depending on the FSDO. Also resaerch pass rate.
Ya I want to say it was something like 97% pass rate at AF pompano.
I see a Sheble Northtown Aviation that is at KVGT in Las Vegas NV. Is that the one you guys are referring too?
Quote: I see a Sheble Northtown Aviation that is at KVGT in Las Vegas NV. Is that the one you guys are referring too?
Sheble is not a place I'd recommend anymore! Do a little searching for them. Sheble got into some serious trouble with the FAA when they were in business in Fort Mohave.

Blue Line Aviation at RDU seems to have a solid CFI program with lots of first time passes. Check out their Facebook page. I'm sure they're a little more expensive but the aircraft and facilities are top notch!
Thanks for the info.

Anyone have any experience with CFI Academy in Acampo CA?