Low hour pilot

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello everyone, I recently got my commercial multi rating. I’m also instrument rated. In the process of getting my commercial single as well. Does anyone know of anywhere in SoCal hiring 300 hour pilots? (100 of that is multi) I know CFI is the best route, but I don’t want to do that. (Not yet at least) Thank you!
Check out Marianas
Piston operation in Marianas Island ( West pacific.)
It will be an adventure ! If your young, do it!

Quote: Hello everyone, I recently got my commercial multi rating. I’m also instrument rated. In the process of getting my commercial single as well. Does anyone know of anywhere in SoCal hiring 300 hour pilots? (100 of that is multi) I know CFI is the best route, but I don’t want to do that. (Not yet at least) Thank you!
Aerial Survey is the next best thing to CFI.
Quote: Aerial Survey is the next best thing to CFI.
I wouldn’t mind doing that. The question is finding a gig in Southern California. My wife is a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton, so I’ve gotta stay relatively close (or commute, which I’m not completely opposed to, I definitely need some hours) thanks for the response
Quote: Piston operation in Marianas Island ( West pacific.)
It will be an adventure ! If your young, do it!
That does sound really fun, I am pretty young. (26) but I can’t venture too far right now, I’ve got a pregnant wife in the military, so I’m stuck here for another year. Know of anywhere in Southern California looking? Thanks for responding
Try JetSuiteX. They hire sharp low time pilots. Having CFI could possibly help you get into places with lower hours, but people are hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I wouldn’t mind doing that. The question is finding a gig in Southern California. My wife is a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton, so I’ve gotta stay relatively close (or commute, which I’m not completely opposed to, I definitely need some hours) thanks for the response
I see. In that case banner towing/skydive Pilot are reliable local options. Right seat charter jobs do exist but they are hard to get unless you know someone.
CFI, Banner towing, Jump pilot.... about it for staying put.

you might be able to get on with mokulele. or air choice one and commute.... it would be a pain though. Low time really hurts to find a good place locally
Fire off a Resume to Surf Air. I know the web site says 800TT but someone in my CFI class got hired at 250ish. I think she knew someone on the inside.

Quote: Try JetSuiteX. They hire sharp low time pilots. Having CFI could possibly help you get into places with lower hours, but people are hurting.

What’s considered low time with them? Thanks!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to