PSA Cadet

Subscribe
Have any of you had experience with the PSA Cadet program? I'll be attending Purdue this fall for aviation and have been told it would be a good idea to interview for it. My understanding is that it is non binding until you reach your CFI and start to receive tuition reimbursement. I have my private and figure it's better to enroll in it now as a safety, and then just cancel when I get to my CFI if a better opportunity arises. Any of you in it or know some things about it that would help me?
Thanks!
Quote: Have any of you had experience with the PSA Cadet program? I'll be attending Purdue this fall for aviation and have been told it would be a good idea to interview for it. My understanding is that it is non binding until you reach your CFI and start to receive tuition reimbursement. I have my private and figure it's better to enroll in it now as a safety, and then just cancel when I get to my CFI if a better opportunity arises. Any of you in it or know some things about it that would help me?
Thanks!
I’ll DM you
Anyone know if you are accepted in the cadet program are you still able to collect the new hire bonus?
Quote: Anyone know if you are accepted in the cadet program are you still able to collect the new hire bonus?
Yes, same bonus.