Express Jet?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
hahaha but you noticed it I kinda like it, catchy, but I love everything XJET................... Ok out to the nudie bar TTYL
Yesterday in OKC, I saw an ExpressJet ticket counter right next to a Continental ticket counter. Captain and I thought that was kinda funny.
Nothing really new. Branded starts tomor. I fired up the APU and sat in the new seats last week. Beer prices are gonna be great
how long are they doing that temporary jetblue flying for?
Quote: how long are they doing that temporary jetblue flying for?
Originally it was said to be 6 weeks, but rumors have it that this will be extended.
Quote: Originally it was said to be 6 weeks, but rumors have it that this will be extended.
I hear the reason Express jet got the flying is because Embrear screwed up. Any truth?
Quote: I hear the reason Express jet got the flying is because Embrear screwed up. Any truth?
All that time in ground school and they forgot to teach you how to spell the name of the ac?
Quote: All that time in ground school and they forgot to teach you how to spell the name of the ac?
hahahahaaha Classic...................absolutely classic
All I heard is that JB was having problems with their 190s so they were contracting XJT while they resolved the "issues" now what those problems were, I have no idea.
It was supposed to be a contract gig while the 190s were being upgraded. However, I recently heard that the upgrades are not going as planned and that they're having problems.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to