Duty and Trip Rigs at Legacy/Majors

Subscribe
Are there many Legacy or Major pilots out there that wish they had a 2:1 duty and/or 3.5:1 trip rig? As a regional pilot I am drooling over the idea and do not understand why this is not at all airlines. And now I am thinking it might be way less of a benefit at the majors. Thoughts?
Transcon or long-haul ops don't really need duty rigs, although they benefit from a min-daily rig for 24+ hour layovers.

Some major narrow-body ops have suffered from lack of rigs because it's not as a much of a priority for the collective pilot group, many of whom do flying that doesn't need rigs.

Ideally of course everybody would have them, but they have to be negotiated for, which is going to cost something.

Major airline QOL is enhanced by the type of flying (longer) as much as any rigs.

IMO it would be better to have one and only one work rule: 20 hard days off/month (no flex, no junior man). Do with me what you will when I'm at work, respecting fatigue and 117. The company can offer trips for pickup of course, and some people will pick them up of course.
Quote: Are there many Legacy or Major pilots out there that wish they had a 2:1 duty and/or 3.5:1 trip rig? As a regional pilot I am drooling over the idea and do not understand why this is not at all airlines. And now I am thinking it might be way less of a benefit at the majors. Thoughts?
The legacies, as far as I know, do have trip and duty rigs.