Palace Chase/Availability Date/When to Submit

Subscribe
Good Evening All,

I have a Palace Chase application in with a target separation date of August. I'm trying to figure out if I should go ahead and submit my apps with an availability date of when my ADSC expires in early '19 and then update that date when the PC is approved or wait until the PC is approved and then submit with the correct DOS.

Any opinions?

Also, if my personal passport is still in the works, would that hold you up from submitting your apps or just press with it blank?

TIA.
I would go ahead and submit apps now, using dates you can rely on (ADSC).

Try submitting without the passport, if it lets you, fix it later.
Quote: Good Evening All,

I have a Palace Chase application in with a target separation date of August. I'm trying to figure out if I should go ahead and submit my apps with an availability date of when my ADSC expires in early '19 and then update that date when the PC is approved or wait until the PC is approved and then submit with the correct DOS.

Any opinions?

Also, if my personal passport is still in the works, would that hold you up from submitting your apps or just press with it blank?

TIA.
Publish now with your terminal leave start date, get your passport ASAP and update your app as soon as you get it.
Palace Chase or Palace Front? If PC then I’d say it depends on what your ANG/Reserve unit has planned for you. If you’re just going straight to part time, no training required AND they signed your 1288, then I’d update today to August. Just realize once you do the phone could ring to interview you for August class. Can you get away for that (i.e. not overseas)?

With pilot manning the way it is is the AF even approving Palace Fronts?