Mesa cpp

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180321006058/en/Mesa-Airlines-Announces-Career-Path-Program-Pilots

Mesa pilots are cool with overnights at Travellodge. Hope this doesn’t hurt future contract fights
They fly for AA. How are they going to figure that out?
Mesa guys and gals took a lot of crap over the last 10-15 years but to their credit, in their jumpseats and in ours, I have found them entirely unpretentious and down to earth.

Not an opinion on this program, just an observation and something I never noticed with some other regional crews.
Don’t we have enough of these programs? American makes it nearly impossible for civilians to get hired off the street, and now we are headed in the same direction. 35% CPP and increasing.
Quote: Don’t we have enough of these programs? American makes it nearly impossible for civilians to get hired off the street, and now we are headed in the same direction. 35% CPP and increasing.
I think it's the future. Pretty soon it'll be like European ab-initio with higher experience requirements.
I am a JetBlue pilot trying to get on with United for years now. Looks like going back to a regional is becoming more of reality for me. Why is United pursuing more CPP programs while there are thousands of pilots out there with great qualifications waiting to get the call?
Quote: I am a JetBlue pilot trying to get on with United for years now. Looks like going back to a regional is becoming more of reality for me. Why is United pursuing more CPP programs while there are thousands of pilots out there with great qualifications waiting to get the call?
You’re either over qualified or under qualified. Congratulations!
From someone that came from Mesa... trust me that place needs this.
Quote: I am a JetBlue pilot trying to get on with United for years now. Looks like going back to a regional is becoming more of reality for me. Why is United pursuing more CPP programs while there are thousands of pilots out there with great qualifications waiting to get the call?
So they can continue staffing their regionals.
Quote: So they can continue staffing their regionals.
The mighty SkyWest doesn’t seem to have a problem staffing and they fly for everyone.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to