CFI Checkride in 4 days?

Subscribe
I have my CFI initial checkride in 4 days. What last minute studying should I do? I'm so nervous. Need advice.

Thanks!
I would try to find out the gouge on the DPE you're using for your ride. I had friends who had reasonable scenario based orals with a couple technical questions. I, on the other hand, had a 6 hour oral with almost 100% technical questions pretty much straight out of the PTS. If your DPE was like mine, make sure your notebook is good to go. He went as far as recommending that it go in order of the PTS.
My CFI checkride experience
Quote: I have my CFI initial checkride in 4 days. What last minute studying should I do? I'm so nervous. Need advice.

Thanks!
It is completely normal to be nervous. Anyone that says they aren't going into a checkride, especially the CFI initial, are lying to you. By this point you should be over prepared for your ride. I found it helpful to go over the FOI again and constantly refer by to it whenever I could. My examiner seemed to like that. During the flight, if you get of your altitude or heading or any sort of deviation, use it as an opportunity to teach your "student a lesson". "I got off of my heading because of this so Im doing this now to correct"...etc etc. Other than that, just enjoy it. Bring lots of snacks and relax. You are probably more prepared than you think. GOOD LUCK!