Corporate gigs in OKC

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone know of any corporate flying gigs in the OKC area? Looking for in-house flight departments not the fractionals. Thanks!
Hobby Lobby flies out of OKC and was recently in need of a pilot. One of our retirees flies for them part time and they asked if he was interested in a full time position so the rumor goes.
Quote: Hobby Lobby flies out of OKC and was recently in need of a pilot. One of our retirees flies for them part time and they asked if he was interested in a full time position so the rumor goes.
What do they operate?
Quote: What do they operate?
I think they operate L45s and maybe a Challenger of some type. They have one L60, but heard they were trying to get rid of it. I do not have many details and would take everything here (except their existence ) with a grain of salt!

There might be other threads on APC.
Hobby lobby now has 2 Lear 75’s 1 Lear 60 and a Challenger 350.

Not sure if they are currently hiring or not. Midfirst bank is supposedly hiring again for their Global (buyer beware)

Saw someone hiring for a CE560 gig but don’t have details.
Shoot me a PM and I can add ya to my list of people to notify if I hear anything.
Quote: Hobby lobby now has 2 Lear 75’s 1 Lear 60 and a Challenger 350.

Not sure if they are currently hiring or not. Midfirst bank is supposedly hiring again for their Global (buyer beware)

Saw someone hiring for a CE560 gig but don’t have details.
I was coming to the thread to update the aircraft after talking with someone who knew better than I did today, but I see the correction (L75s -vs- L45s), but I did hear Challenger 300 - not -350; but very close in any case.

Thanks for jumping on this flysooner9.
Not a big deal but it’s for sure a 350. Were next door neighbors.
Devon Energy is based at OKC. They have a flight department. Don't know the details but I do know that they pay very well and is a good place to work.
Quote: Not a big deal but it’s for sure a 350. Were next door neighbors.
Don't argue with neighbors!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to