Flexjet fires you when you give 2 week notice

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Netjets sells owners on their pilots being the most well rested, clearly the sales teams have no problem making false accusations lol.
Among the fractional companies, that statement is actually true. Which is scary in so many ways...
Quote: “Socks the cat” could pass a FSI type ride.
Flexjet training is still done in house. They’ve had massive turnover in the training department, but there are still a lot of great instructors there. It’s not vendor training. At all.
Quote: Flexjet training is still done in house. They’ve had massive turnover in the training department, but there are still a lot of great instructors there. It’s not vendor training. At all.
Just to clarify your statement.

Flex/FLOPS uses CAE for their Initials, .293’s and .297’s.
They do everything else in house.

This isn’t an unusual practice.
Quote: Just to clarify your statement.

Flex/FLOPS uses CAE for their Initials, .293’s and .297’s.
They do everything else in house.

This isn’t an unusual practice.
It’s a new practice for Flexjet. Those were handled in house once upon a time.
Quote: It’s a new practice for Flexjet. Those were handled in house once upon a time.
Maybe once upon a time, Flex was a decent place to work. In the last couple of months, the sim instructors were handing out decert cards before your checkride. FlexJet has become nothing more than Flightoptions in disguise.
Quote: Flexjet training is still done in house. They’ve had massive turnover in the training department, but there are still a lot of great instructors there. It’s not vendor training. At all.
Hmmmmm. Being a CAE instructor and having trained, and failed, FlexJet pilots I'm a bit confused by this.
Quote: Hmmmmm. Being a CAE instructor and having trained, and failed, FlexJet pilots I'm a bit confused by this.
It’s easy to confuse a CAE instructor.

You see, not so long ago, the entire thing was done in house by Flexjet instructors. Then it stopped. Probably a combination of a lack of people to still run the training center and 2N’s own cheap ways.

I now see why you think Flex pilots are vendor training. There was also Flexjet prior to your knowledge of the situation. Tell me, were the indidviduals you flunked new hires, Flops transfers or original Flex? It matters. There’s a lot of history there that you’re not privy to.

And, yes, I’m also now aware that the current Flex director of training had to come down to CAE and read the department the riot act for not bothering to learn the Flex procedures that your instructors were testing Flex pilots on.
Quote: Maybe once upon a time, Flex was a decent place to work. In the last couple of months, the sim instructors were handing out decert cards before your checkride. FlexJet has become nothing more than Flightoptions in disguise.
It’s a shame that a once very fine training department is now just vendor training.
Quote: Hmmmmm. Being a CAE instructor and having trained, and failed, FlexJet pilots I'm a bit confused by this.
Do you teach Gulfstream, Global, Phenom, or Legacy? Those are all vendor trained I believe (maybe not the Legacy?). The Challengers and Lears are in house.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to