BEST Flight School To Instruct at for HOURS?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Wondering what are some good flight schools to go to for hours (100+ a month) in the summertime? Preferably out west and preferably in decent aircraft.

I'm getting close to my hours are really want to just crank it out over the summer. Like 8 hours a day would be the dream.

Thanks.

Im a CFI, CFII, and MEI
I know and understand what you’re trying to do but I kinda take offense with this statement

Quote:
don't care what I teach.
Your students deserve better.
If you really don’t care go fly banners or jumper planes.
Students pay $60-$70k for their training and deserve some interest.
Quote: I know and understand what you’re trying to do but I kinda take offense with this statement

Your students deserve better.
If you really don’t care go fly banners or jumper planes.
Students pay $60-$70k for their training and deserve some interest.
Didn't mean it like that. Im saying I am qualified to teach private, instrument, or multi-engine and do not have a preference on which one it is because every flight school is different. I do really enjoy flight instruction and give all my students nothing but my best effort.
I taught at one of the larger aviation university’s and also a small mom and pop school at larger class C airport. I flew 4 times as much per month (150 hours last July) at the smaller school due to the instructor student ratio and the fact that the university used Frasca sims to no end cutting into flight time.

I would search around busier airports and make calls to all the schools in that area.

Ask about how many students they have, how many instructors, types of AC flown, and maintenance just to start.
Quote: Didn't mean it like that. Im saying I am qualified to teach private, instrument, or multi-engine and do not have a preference on which one it is because every flight school is different. I do really enjoy flight instruction and give all my students nothing but my best effort.
Thank you for posting that and apologies if I care across overly harsh.
Focus most on IR and ME instructing.
It will do the most for your skills.
Quote: Thank you for posting that and apologies if I care across overly harsh.
Focus most on IR and ME instructing.
It will do the most for your skills.
And along these lines, be an active instructor....don't let it get too quiet for too long in the cockpit. Make sure your students keep their head active. By doing this, you will also be a better pilot for it. And finally, there's nothing wrong with taking an approach and landing here and there....keeps your skills up and 98 out of 100 times it benefits the student with a much needed break and they will learn by watching you do it too.
Falcon aviation in ATL

i hear its 100+ hours easy and chinese students are really good at learning....
a
What's it like to teach the chinese in Falcon? Heard about the place before.
I am sorry because im a very beginner but irs not too much flying 8hours and teaching?
Is it still possible to concentrate on tghe students mistakes after all?
Is itt full with chinese students or are you joking?

Quote: Falcon aviation in ATL

i hear its 100+ hours easy and chinese students are really good at learning....
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to