Great Lakes Pilots - quick class dates

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I am so sorry for your job loss with zero notice it was shocking to read tonight. I've been working with our recruiting team to do all we can for any pilots that are interested in coming to work for us. We have recruiters that live in PHX, I can be in the Denver area easily and we can have a recruiter hop over and interview you in LAX. We are open to ideas to help you all out quickly.

Private message me and will get you squared away. We are working on additional ways to make a transition easier for you. Please let me know what you need.

We will do all we can to get you into a class in April.

What we can offer you right now:

​BONUS OPPORTUNITIES

$26,000 First Officer Bonus
All new hire First Officers are eligible for a $26,000 New Hire bonus, paid over one year.

$15,000 Direct Entry Captain bonus, paid out over one year.

ADDITIONAL $5,000 AIR CARRIER EXPERIENCE MATCH BONUS (yes you will qualify for this)
Current and qualified pilots from any scheduled US or international air carrier are eligible for an additional $5,000 bonus. Pilots receiving this bonus may also:

Carryover longevity from another carrier at a rate of 1:1 (for example, a pilot with two years of longevity at another carrier would start at GoJet with two years of longevity this is pay and vacation)
Earn up to 6 months early seniority (Come to one day of Indoc training, receive a seniority number, and then be placed on personal leave for a maximum of 180 days)
Quote: ***comment deleted by moderator***
I'm trying to help some fellow pilots who are getting a bad deal keep a paycheck and provide for their families.
Quote: I'm trying to help some fellow pilots who are getting a bad deal keep a paycheck and provide for their families.
MOD NOTE-
Unless you have something of value to add to this, refrain from commenting. The recruiter is working hard to offer a viable option to get some pilots off the street ASAP.
For all GLA pilots in case you’re not aware and don’t want to become permanent commuters or move. For those of you in PHX options are Compass and Mesa. For those in DEN options are Trans States, GoJet and SkyWest.
Quote: For all GLA pilots in case you’re not aware and don’t want to become permanent commuters or move. For those of you in PHX options are Compass and Mesa. For those in DEN options are Trans States, GoJet and SkyWest.
Forgot PHX Skywest also.
Quote: For all GLA pilots in case you’re not aware and don’t want to become permanent commuters or move. For those of you in PHX options are Compass and Mesa. For those in DEN options are Trans States, GoJet and SkyWest.
Quote: Forgot PHX Skywest also.
Empire Airlines operates the FedEx Feeder out of PHX and offers Home Based options.
Best of luck guys...there’r plenty of opportunities, many of us were in your position, best of luck !!!
Apply Apply Apply
EMB-120 opportunities flying freight out of LRD. Everts Air Cargo for details.
Quote: EMB-120 opportunities flying freight out of LRD. Everts Air Cargo for details.
I'd stay away from the EMB-120 if you can. Questionable parts availability and there are some "Jesus Bolts" on that thing. That plane has a lot of Air Crash Investigation episodes... far more than other fleets of that small size.
Quote: I'd stay away from the EMB-120 if you can. Questionable parts availability and there are some "Jesus Bolts" on that thing. That plane has a lot of Air Crash Investigation episodes... far more than other fleets of that small size.
You are telling this to people that likely already flew the Brasilia at Lakes, why?

Whether it has Jesus bolts, Buddha bolts, or no bolts...a Laker can fly anything that has wings. 🙂
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to