Primary Traveler in lieu of Spouse

Subscribe
I'm a new hire... I noticed on the new employee information that you can declare a "primary traveler" in lieu of a spouse for travel benefits. Do they get the same benefits as a spouse/partner? What would be the boarding priority for a "primary traveler"? Are there any other differences compared to the spouse travel benefits?
Would also be very interested in the answer to this question. Thanks in advance!
It is the same thing as spouse now. So it works exactly the same. Not sure what the boarding priority is for spouses.
EDG will become Primary Travelers subject to imputed income unless a spouse.
Quote: EDG will become Primary Travelers subject to imputed income unless a spouse.
Are you sure? According the the email the primary traveler replaces spouse/ domestic partner. So I am not sure if they are still subject to imputed income.
This is directly from Travel.

The primary traveler program does not start until 5/1 so unfortunately, we’re unable to credit back your credits. I recommend completing the attached form to change your EDG to your spouse. Primary Travelers are subject to imputed income so you will want to update her status to spouse. Please complete the attached and send back to us for processing.
Quote: This is directly from Travel.

The primary traveler program does not start until 5/1 so unfortunately, we’re unable to credit back your credits. I recommend completing the attached form to change your EDG to your spouse. Primary Travelers are subject to imputed income so you will want to update her status to spouse. Please complete the attached and send back to us for processing.
Interesting. Good to know.