Typical time to get up or down lately..

Subscribe
What is typical time recently getting good or bad news after interview? Also for recent interviewees, what has been typical time from placed in pool to class date? I know it has varied much in the past, but hiring numbers seem pretty steady, things moving faster than in the past. Thank you.
I was told that bad news typically comes within 5 days or so.
For me, I received the pool letter 10 days after interview, the end of the following week. 7 weeks in the pool, then 4 months to class date.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
Quote: I was told that bad news typically comes within 5 days or so.
For me, I received the pool letter 10 days after interview, the end of the following week. 7 weeks in the pool, then 4 months to class date.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
How long ago was that if you don’t my me asking? Thanks again.
Interviewed March 14, offered the CJO on the spot at the interview for a August 9 class date.
Quote: Interviewed March 14, offered the CJO on the spot at the interview for a August 9 class date.
Thank you.
progress?
Alright, anyone know what's up when a UPS application is still 'active' but everything is locked except for contact info? This happened within a day or two of taking the Hogan.

Crickets thus far, it's been about a week. Any idea on a timeline for any kind of update?
Yes your profile will lock after the Hogan, was not able to update until job offer and they added tabs to be completed. I didn’t receive a call for over a month. Granted there were some extenuating circumstances on the part of the management pilot, but I did receive a call. May Hogan, called in July for an August interview, Oct class.
Quote: Yes your profile will lock after the Hogan, was not able to update until job offer and they added tabs to be completed. I didn’t receive a call for over a month. Granted there were some extenuating circumstances on the part of the management pilot, but I did receive a call. May Hogan, called in July for an August interview, Oct class.
Thank you.