NetJets straight to captain?????

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 10 of 12
Go to
Quote: The struggles of the civil rights movement is not at all comparable to 70 year old pilots who failed to plan for retirement. Did I just have to write that?

Unfortunately, yes, you did.

Dementia comes in many forms and at any age. Mooney and The Shrub are but two examples...
Quote: Unfortunately, yes, you did.

Dementia comes in many forms and at any age. Mooney and The Shrub are but two examples...
It's a good thing he only has a part time job. Could you freaking imagine if he worked a full time job how bad he would be?
I’m so glad I’m out that $H1T Show called NutJets. Just reading this thread aged me a week. Geesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s really not all bad, but I’m glad you’re happy LOL : )
Quote: It’s really not all bad, but I’m glad you’re happy LOL : )
Yup it's not all bad. Upgrades might drop down to 14 years finally.
Quote: Yup it's not all bad. Upgrades might drop down to 14 years finally.
Hey sunshine I knew you couldn’t resist : )
Quote: Hey sunshine I knew you couldn’t resist : )
Lol I would say NetJets is the sunshine, how else would the cheerleaders by blinded?
Have a great day brother , strive to be happy , I’m not a cheerleader sunshine just saying it’s not all bad , Cheers : )
Quote: The struggles of the civil rights movement is not at all comparable to 70 year old pilots who failed to plan for retirement. Did I just have to write that?
The civil rights movement was about discriminating against a class based on something other than job performance. This is not about retirement planning. (My retirement was secure 15 years ago and is even better today.)

I pass the same checks as other qualified pilots. It is purely my age which is being questioned.

Now here's something for you bigots to think about: as long as you continue to fly with pilots (of any age) who are not competent, you are the problem. Call your chief pilot, document the deficiencies noted; refuse to fly with the incompetent. That will give administration something to use in a termination. If I'm incompetent, you do me no favor (nor your company) by giving me a pass and then complainng on some forum about age and how someone senior to you is keeping you down.

When you call the chief pilot, discuss performance, not age. However "performance, not age" cuts both ways. In a three way discussion with the old pilot, the chief pilot and yourself, you may find yourself under the microscope for performance.
Problem is, so many have had FDAC called on them, and they fought tooth and nail to hang on, citing that they have a valid medical (God knows how some of these guys are pulling that off) and passing checkrides (All I have to say is I'm glad I haven't had to do recurrent with them). So despite people already complaining, these turds simply won't flush. That is why a large majority of the pilot group supports a mandatory retirement age. Enjoy yours in about a year.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 10 of 12
Go to