NetJets straight to captain?????

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 12 of 12
Go to
Quote: 7/7 has always been allowed after training. You have to request it. I was put on 7/7 right after training because I asked. If you don't do anything, you will remain on the 18 day, or 72 day whatever it is.

I guess those are nice changes but lets be real, the families on move flights is moot and useless. Give that pilot group something legit and tangible. The alcohol rule is good, but with the default rest on an overnight set to 11 hours, it will still be hard to actually enjoy it on a regular basis.
There's a Union/Company working group trying to improve QOL items. Those above were just the low hanging fruit. The pilot group is very skeptical anything that cost $$$ will be added.
Quote: There's a Union/Company working group trying to improve QOL items. Those above were just the low hanging fruit. The pilot group is very skeptical anything that cost $$$ will be added.
If 7 people showing up for the April class won't do it, Bobo and the morons at Bridgeway have no idea what is going on in this industry. They should have given an IBI or IBB or whatever 3 letter combo you want to all it, a real legitimate shot. Unfortunately the pilot group continues to get kicked in the balls and the stigma of NetJets being a second or third rate career destination has rooted its self deeply, as evidenced by the sharp decline in interest over the last 3 years.
2  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 12 of 12
Go to