NetJets Phone Interview and Information

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32 
Page 22 of 52
Go to
Quote: How many FOs are there? 689ish

Divide that by 8 captains. 86 months

Divide that by 12 months for an easy number of 86 is too large a number for you.

Frequently on many of the boards, this type of seniority projection is used.

Add in the age 70 retirement age and that estimated upgrade will actually drop.

A lot.

I’m sorry to say (no I’m not) the long way is over and upgrades will be steady for the next 10 years... easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You really think they are going to upgrade EVERY FO and operate with a 100 percent PIC payscale? The merry-go-round will STOP when they get to a certain amount of “time served” by the FO’s on property in a failed attemp to curb the anger in the copilot ranks. Somewhere around the 10 year mark. Then upgrades will slow to a trickle.

There is NO WAY an FO hired this week will be a PIC by July 1, 2023. Same wager?
Or even July 1 2027...
NetJets Phone Interview and Information
Quote: You really think they are going to upgrade EVERY FO and operate with a 100 percent PIC payscale? The merry-go-round will STOP when they get to a certain amount of “time served” by the FO’s on property in a failed attemp to curb the anger in the copilot ranks. Somewhere around the 10 year mark. Then upgrades will slow to a trickle.

There is NO WAY an FO hired this week will be a PIC by July 1, 2023. Same wager?

You asked me how long upgrade time was at the current rate, not how many will at this point and to what SN.

Come on man.

Keep up.

Quote: You asked me how long upgrade time was at the current rate, not how many will.

Come on man.

Keep up.

Stop using one dimensional logic for your argument. It’s really a really feeble attempt to paint an artificial picture.
FL, your habit of parsing words and misrepresenting pretty much everything from life at NJ to people’s message board posts really IS wearing thin.

You’ve become as annoying and pedantic as The Shrub.
Quote: FL, your habit of parsing words and misrepresenting pretty much everything from life at NJ to people’s message board posts really IS wearing thin.

You’ve become as annoying and pedantic as The Shrub.

GWD,

What is the upgrade time at UPS?

Quote: GWD,

It doesn’t matter what that’s not the only thing to look forward to like at NJA.
FL22 (seconds after an upgrade): "well the rate of upgrades is currently 2 in the last hour...if you extrapolate the rate, all FOs will upgrade in the next 3 months. This is a recognized way of projecting upgrades at many airlines"

what a joke.
Quote: FL22 (seconds after an upgrade): "well the rate of upgrades is currently 2 in the last hour...if you extrapolate the rate, all FOs will upgrade in the next 3 months. This is a recognized way of projecting upgrades at many airlines"

what a joke.

That’s common core there man.

Quote: GWD,

Your probably better off posting your question on the UPS Thread (Cargo).
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32 
Page 22 of 52
Go to