NetJets Phone Interview and Information

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52 
Page 51 of 52
Go to
The height limit rumor about the Phenom isn’t true. They will put you wherever they want, no matter how tall and uncomfortable you’ll be. There are several over 6’ in the Phenom. I know 2 recent hires that are 6’3 & 6’4 that were stuck in it.
Quote: The height limit rumor about the Phenom isn’t true. They will put you wherever they want, no matter how tall and uncomfortable you’ll be. There are several over 6’ in the Phenom. I know 2 recent hires that are 6’3 & 6’4 that were stuck in it.

Ah yes.

Reality.

It’s all about the Femoral length in the Femur 300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s like skiing....knees left turning right!

I see a turtle!
Quote: It’s like skiing....knees left turning right!

I see a turtle!
I’ve got to ask this,I have seen numerous references to seeing turles and 251 knots all directed at the same guy.What gives?
What is the inside joke?
Quote: I’ve got to ask this,I have seen numerous references to seeing turles and 251 knots all directed at the same guy.What gives?
What is the inside joke?
,.,lkiijnbvfgbbnhvcxdrf
Quote: Wash woman.

Do you fly open time yet Jet? Or are you still too junior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in Netjets or any corporate outfit for that matter, but I had to point out that I find it hilarious that the image of this thread on Tapatalk is the wash woman.
Pretty spot on.
Quote: The height limit rumor about the Phenom isn’t true. They will put you wherever they want, no matter how tall and uncomfortable you’ll be. There are several over 6’ in the Phenom. I know 2 recent hires that are 6’3 & 6’4 that were stuck in it.
I had two in my class that were both about this tall both are in the phenom
Outside Flying
Does the contract allow for additional flying outside the company on your days off, 91 or 135? Non compete flying of course...
Quote: Does the contract allow for additional flying outside the company on your days off, 91 or 135? Non compete flying of course...
yes but you need to report it to the company
41  47  48  49  50  51  52 
Page 51 of 52
Go to