Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
How long do you wait?
Ask Chef...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFi3ouOaUMs
Quote: How long do you wait?
I don’t know if anything has changed since BK retired, but under the old regime calls started going out on the Wed afternoon of the week following your interview. If you interviewed on a Monday, you had at least a 9 day wait.

If you didn’t get a call Wednesday afternoon it wasn’t the end of the world because a lot of calls went out on Thursday. If you didn’t get a call by Friday, that was super no bueno.
I interviewed on a Tuesday this month and got the call 15 days later. Board is still on Wednesday. Told to expect fall or later class.
Interviewed on a Tuesday, heard the following Thursday. That was back in December.
In March, it took about a week for me.
Quote: Interviewed on a Tuesday, heard the following Thursday. That was back in December.
Class date?
Quote: Class date?
Offered 6 March, had to turn it down due to military time commitments (it was a month before my availability). Hoping for a June class. Otherwise I'll still be swimming in the pool until who knows when.
Best Course of Action
Background - 2,100TT Part121/135, No Military. Question - Would I be better served staying 135 and building time slower or go to a 121 and accelerate my times to make me a competitive candidate with United?
Quote: Background - 2,100TT Part121/135, No Military. Question - Would I be better served staying 135 and building time slower or go to a 121 and accelerate my times to make me a competitive candidate with United?
121 to get your times up quicker. You can even be a direct entry captain at a few regionals but your QOL would be in the toilet.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to