Is 56 or 57 too old??

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
To get hired at SW?

New/old guy checking in here would like to know.

Thanks
SWA has hired several people this age and older from my regional airline. So no, definitely not.
No, southwest hires ppl of every background and they believe every persons backgrounds lends itself to improving culture and the class they are in. Apply and keep updating
Thank you gents.
I was interviewed and hired at 49 and started class at 50 years and 5 days. I felt like a kid in class because I loved being there. If you want to work at Southwest by all means apply and update. If your enthusiasm for what SWA means to you is in line with the company they will love to hire you.
I had a 53 year old in my class last year. I’ve even heard of a 58 year old recent new-hire. Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not at all. I'm 53 and got the call today. I'm looking forward to working for a great company with super people.
I was the ripe old age of 59.5 when hired!!!! So yes, it's certainly possible. It was a pain getting into the sim from my wheelchair, though! :-))

Kap
Quote: I was the ripe old age of 59.5 when hired!!!! So yes, it's certainly possible. It was a pain getting into the sim from my wheelchair, though! :-))

Kap
Did they have a problem with your seeing eye dog sitting beside you?
Oldest dude in our class is like 62
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to