Allegiant ranks #3 in customer satisfaction

Subscribe
These Are the Best U.S. Airlines to Fly, According to Customer Satisfaction | Travel + Leisure
Not to split hairs, but G4 came in fourth. The author of the article doesn't understand that when there's a tie for second place - as in two airlines #2, there is no #3. Another 'quality' journalism/English major who can't count.
...stylistically, you could argue Alaska is third??? But I guess the point of the article as it relates to Allegiant is customers are speaking out about good experiences.
Quote: Not to split hairs, but G4 came in fourth. The author of the article doesn't understand that when there's a tie for second place - as in two airlines #2, there is no #3. Another 'quality' journalism/English major who can't count.
Still above Delta, AA, and United...
Quote: Still above Delta, AA, and United...
I was commenting on the author's inability to do basic math. I don't care about this type of survey because they mean very little.

But just for you ... congratulations on beating Delta, AA, and United on a customer satisfaction survey.
Quote: I was commenting on the author's inability to do basic math. I don't care about this type of survey because they mean very little.

But just for you ... congratulations on beating Delta, AA, and United on a customer satisfaction survey.
Well it's true. Allegiant gets a bad rap, and I'll be the first person to admit we have issues, but we're nowhere near as bad as the media constantly paints us.
Quote: Well it's true. Allegiant gets a bad rap, and I'll be the first person to admit we have issues, but we're nowhere near as bad as the media constantly paints us.
What's true? That G4 beat Delta, AA, and United on a customer satisfaction survey? Yes, they did.

If NK's proven anything, it's that the only thing most customers care about is the ticket price. Sure, they'll complain about lack of legroom - but do they buy seats with more legroom? No; if you ever look at a seat map for a flight that has E+ seating, you'll see that E- is sold out well before E+.