Does any of hire with 500 hrs?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: I flew pipeline inspection for 4 years and built over 6000 hour of hands on flying. Check online for some of the companies that may be near you or have pipelines near you. I flew out of Atlanta, but cover line from North Carolina to Mississippi once a week (about 3000 miles a week). The company I worked for was very good about letting me do my job and setting my own schedule. As long as everything was covered each week and the customer was happy, they were happy. I would probably still be flying for them, but the benefits were just not there. I was lucky, shortly after I left I had a minor stroke and was covered under medical and loss of license insurance with my new employer. It been a long 2 years mandatory wait for the FAA to approve me for a special issuance, but hopefully I will be back in the cockpit soon. Different companies do offer different benefits, so check out that information as well. As for my time flying pipeline inspection, I can honestly say it was one of the only jobs that I actually look forward to getting up and going to work every day.
Who did you work for flying pipeline in Atlanta? Do they still fly? I live in Atlanta and I'm sitting on my hands till October. Would love to get some more hours.
If you are interested in the Seattle area I have some leads for you.
Sent you a pm. Thanks!
Mokulele? Caravans in Hawaii
Quote: If you are interested in the Seattle area I have some leads for you.
I'm interested in the Seattle area.
Quote: Mokulele? Caravans in Hawaii
Any chance they’re hiring? Getting on there is difficult from what I’ve read.
Quote: Any chance they’re hiring? Getting on there is difficult from what I’ve read.
They were hiring captains the other day.
Quote: I am a CFI/CFII with 500+ hours including about 25 multi. Looking for advice on company’s to look at for time building and those that will hire low time pilots. Are there any cargo companies or part 91 operations that would take on a low time pilot?
Ameriflight might take you as May fright runners express or ACE now. American Aviation in Page AZ. They are always posting on climbto35 for pilots. I saw some local FBOs in Atlanta were hiring ealier this week, epps and Hill Aviation. If none of that works the survey companies hire late August early September.
Quote: Ameriflight might take you as May fright runners express or ACE now. American Aviation in Page AZ. They are always posting on climbto35 for pilots. I saw some local FBOs in Atlanta were hiring ealier this week, epps and Hill Aviation. If none of that works the survey companies hire late August early September.
Do you remember what Epps and Hill were hiring for?
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to