FDX new hand slimatizer

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I love the things you guys complain about.
Certainly not the end of the world. but an annoying, fixable thing. Additionally, I won't ever be able to blindly press down on a hand sanitizer again without wondering for a split second, "am I about to be slime-ed"
This thread is as amusing as the Delta lanyard thread from a while back. I guess if the worst thing you have to complain about is the hand sanitizer on the airplane, things are pretty good.
We MIGHT be able to fix this one. A decent pay check doesn’t offset annoying things at work..
So I tried the slime last night. All you have to do is rub your hands together for roughly 30 seconds and the slime goes away. I actually prefer this type of sanitizer now.
Quote: So I tried the slime last night. All you have to do is rub your hands together for roughly 30 seconds and the slime goes away. I actually prefer this type of sanitizer now.
Pick up a cold water bottle a few minutes later....

Quote: I love the things you guys complain about.
Quote: This thread is as amusing as the Delta lanyard thread from a while back. I guess if the worst thing you have to complain about is the hand sanitizer on the airplane, things are pretty good.
When you go through more security than airline passenger pilots, where some of those security stations (Paris ... cough cough) will take nearly all liquids from you (even toiletries and small size TSA approved ones), and you're on a long haul flight and need to clean your hands, trust me, having soap, water, and/or sanitizer on the airplane is a must. The old sanitizer was good. We just want it back.

Yeah at previous company they didn't pass out sanitizer, but they did have soap and water.

You should see the other thread where I have complained about other stuff because there is definitely plenty to complain about at FedEx.

Quote: Pick up a cold water bottle a few minutes later....

THIS !!!
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to