Uniform

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: How did you know he was C5?
I have noticed Mom dresses us all alike.
He was the captain of the Dash I was deadheading on a few minutes earlier.
Quote: He was the captain of the Dash I was deadheading on a few minutes earlier.
That does tend to make for a positive ID
The only thing people should be getting from Crew Outfitters is the blazer, and maybe luggage, since its a 0% loan and really hard to screw up. Everything else you should just go to another place.

The lady who owns the place will use scare tactics about colors not matching. She even told me that I needed to make sure I had the correct belt and that she was the only one that sold it. I declined.

I personally bought my shirts and pants from A Cut Above and they match perfectly. Use some of that bonus money to get a pair of pants that actually fit right, and shirts that are far more comfortable and don't balloon out.

The company does put a small stipend in your check for uniforms, so pay yourself back.

You would hope that with the amount of business this lady is getting from CommutAirs growth that she would have a little professionalism, but she doesn't.
Quote: The only thing people should be getting from Crew Outfitters is the blazer, and maybe luggage, since its a 0% loan and really hard to screw up. Everything else you should just go to another place.

The lady who owns the place will use scare tactics about colors not matching. She even told me that I needed to make sure I had the correct belt and that she was the only one that sold it. I declined.

I personally bought my shirts and pants from A Cut Above and they match perfectly. Use some of that bonus money to get a pair of pants that actually fit right, and shirts that are far more comfortable and don't balloon out.

The company does put a small stipend in your check for uniforms, so pay yourself back.

You would hope that with the amount of business this lady is getting from CommutAirs growth that she would have a little professionalism, but she doesn't.
She tried to pull the same belt scam on me.

Agreed, I also buy my shirts from A Cut Above. Which pants color did you go with, Navy or UAL Midnight Blue?
Quote: She tried to pull the same belt scam on me.

Agreed, I also buy my shirts from A Cut Above. Which pants color did you go with, Navy or UAL Midnight Blue?
Navy. 10 characters.
Quote: Stay classy
I'm not going to excuse it, but I'm willing to call it what it is. Half the crews on the line are not wearing anything close to approved outerwear when it's cold out.
Guys when did you receive the uniform? During or after training?
Quote: Guys when did you receive the uniform? During or after training?
My uniform items were delivered to my home while I was in sim.

I did not order a hat or leather jacket.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to