Mountain Air Cargo training complete

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hi. For anyone interested in MAC, I just completed training on the Caravan and have been released to fly the line. If anyone has questions regarding the hiring process, training, ect., feel free to send me a PM. I'll look forward to chatting with you. Jeff
What is the schedule like?
Just wondering what the schedule is like. Can they move you to another domicile if they need to or are you likely to stay put once you are assigned a base?

Thanks
Quote: Hi. For anyone interested in MAC, I just completed training on the Caravan and have been released to fly the line. If anyone has questions regarding the hiring process, training, ect., feel free to send me a PM. I'll look forward to chatting with you. Jeff
Pm sent thanks
Quote: Just wondering what the schedule is like. Can they move you to another domicile if they need to or are you likely to stay put once you are assigned a base?

Thanks
Hi. You are either a "based" pilot or a "floater". I'm a floater so I'll be doing some traveling. PM me if you need more info. Jeff
can I get a job there and howhardis it to get on?
Quote: can I get a job there and howhardis it to get on?
Nothardatall
Just curious as to what your time frame was from apply to interview (and type of interview) to indoc and IOE to the line compared to a regional or something along those lines. Just looking at some options.
Quote: Hi. For anyone interested in MAC, I just completed training on the Caravan and have been released to fly the line. If anyone has questions regarding the hiring process, training, ect., feel free to send me a PM. I'll look forward to chatting with you. Jeff
How about a PIREP of the training, etc? I'd like to hear it.
Hey I’m interested in MAC, just curious about the percentage of people passing training.
Quote: Hey I’m interested in MAC, just curious about the percentage of people passing training.
In a Cessna 208? A Turbine Suburban?

I suppose that would depend. Do you have ten hours of Cessna 152 or 172 time? If so, I think it’s only about three hours of transition training and passing is a slam-dunk. Otherwise you’ll need to do the full course.

1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to