XOJet

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Is there a training contract at XOJet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Is there a training contract at XOJet?

In this hiring market, I can’t see how they could have a training contract and still get pilots to apply.

But I could be wrong...
XOJET has had its head buried in the sand for years.
Quote: Is there a training contract at XOJet?

1 year contract. You can leave early if you want, but you'll have to pay for a type rating.
I don’t think they’ve ever enforced it.
I believe it is pro-rated but hasn't been enforced in a while I believe.
Quote: I believe it is pro-rated but hasn't been enforced in a while I believe.
That’s not what I hear. I know a guy that left about 6 months ago, 11 months in. He received a bill.
It's not that unrealistic to expect people to fly for you for at least a year as the company is spending 3+ months, 50k+ in resources (type, instructors, standards caps, food, etc) just in training costs. Sure, other places don't have one. If you aren't willing to commit to a year, don't sign up. Or, get the awesome job and give them their money back. My 2 cents. I know a lot of places that will pay off training contracts if they really want you.
Quote: It's not that unrealistic to expect people to fly for you for at least a year as the company is spending 3+ months, 50k+ in resources (type, instructors, standards caps, food, etc) just in training costs. Sure, other places don't have one. If you aren't willing to commit to a year, don't sign up. Or, get the awesome job and give them their money back. My 2 cents. I know a lot of places that will pay off training contracts if they really want you.
Or just create an environment (pay/qol) that induces people to stay for longer than a year.
Quote: It's not that unrealistic to expect people to fly for you for at least a year as the company is spending 3+ months, 50k+ in resources (type, instructors, standards caps, food, etc) just in training costs. Sure, other places don't have one. If you aren't willing to commit to a year, don't sign up. Or, get the awesome job and give them their money back. My 2 cents. I know a lot of places that will pay off training contracts if they really want you.
This would be incorrect. If I work for two weeks and you pay me for two weeks then we're even. I owe you nothing.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to