No pilot shortage at CommutAir

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Sent a resume over a month ago.

🦗 crickets.

Oh well, on to the next.
Did you complete an application through airlineapps.com? Even if you send a resume, you still have to apply via airline apps. If you did that and still haven't heard anything, send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with a recruiter.
Yep
Airlineapps is the way to go.
They got back to me the very next day
Nobody is reading resumes at C5. Airline Apps, check the boxes, get class date.
Quote: Sent a resume over a month ago.

🦗 crickets.

Oh well, on to the next.
Consider that a blessing.
Well, if it has to go through airline apps, it’ll be a no go for me. Airline apps screwed me out of a job with TWA because I unfortunately have a “jr” on the end of my legal name. They wouldn’t release my application that I duly submitted and paid for with a guy who was recommending me standing in the hiring managers office waiting. Made me look like a real donkey. Randy Babbitt even got involved.

Thanks for the info tho fellas, that explains everything. Onward and upward.
Quote: Did you complete an application through airlineapps.com? Even if you send a resume, you still have to apply via airline apps. If you did that and still haven't heard anything, send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with a recruiter.
Hey buddy! Thank you very much for the offer. It’s guys like you who make a good month of flying a great one.
Quote: Hey buddy! Thank you very much for the offer. It’s guys like you who make a good month of flying a great one.
My pleasure, let me know if you change your mind.
Just curios what email did you send it to?
Quote: Just curios what email did you send it to?
The recruiting one on their website.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to