Breaking into contract flying

Subscribe
Hi everyone,
I am an experienced GV guy (4000 in Type) who is looking to get a start as a contract pilot.

Anyone have either good advice, or even better, a need for an experienced GV/550 pilot?

Thanks
Quote: Hi everyone,
I am an experienced GV guy (4000 in Type) who is looking to get a start as a contract pilot.

Anyone have either good advice, or even better, a need for an experienced GV/550 pilot?

Thanks
Network...connect....meet n greet.

I would start by being upfront and introducing yourself to people in the know on the GV/550.
- LinkedIn profile for yourself
- Facebook contract pilot group
- Flycontract.com

Just a few places to start! Once you get your name out there, it’s a matter of time before someone calls with a trip. If you are good to get along with...they will recommend you to their friends. Word of mouth works wonders for getting the contract work.

All the best chasing the work!!
Facebook “PJP”
Start an LLC, first.

GF
Thanks for the input.
Will start on the networking. LLC already in place!
Quote: Network...connect....meet n greet.

I would start by being upfront and introducing yourself to people in the know on the GV/550.
- LinkedIn profile for yourself
- Facebook contract pilot group
- Flycontract.com

Just a few places to start! Once you get your name out there, it’s a matter of time before someone calls with a trip. If you are good to get along with...they will recommend you to their friends. Word of mouth works wonders for getting the contract work.

All the best chasing the work!!
Findapilot.com too!