LGA Reserve

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: Most senior reserve FO’s as of today that couldn’t hold a line (ie not deliberately bidding reserve);

LGA 145 - DOH - 11/06/17
DFW 145 - DOH 05/08/17
DFW 175 - DOH 04/25/16
Thanks!!

If you were assigned 145 LGA out of training, how long would it take to bid DFW reserve? Or does it work like that? Sorry, non-121 guy here. Lots of ignorance.
Quote: Most senior reserve FO’s as of today that couldn’t hold a line (ie not deliberately bidding reserve);

LGA 145 - DOH - 11/06/17
DFW 145 - DOH 05/08/17
DFW 175 - DOH 04/25/16
2 years to hold a line for DFW 175? That’s even worse than MSP here at 9E
Quote: Thanks!!

filler
Keep in mind those dates will get shorter as more aircraft arrive and more lines are built as well as the fact they’ve slowed FO hiring.
Quote: 2 years to hold a line for DFW 175? That’s even worse than MSP here at 9E
Who cares, pay rates are the same between the 145 and 175. Just bid the 145 if you want a line quick.

LGA 145 - DOH - 11/06/17
DFW 145 - DOH 05/08/17
DFW 175 - DOH 04/25/16
Not quite true for LGA. I was in the 11/6 class and the most junior guy from my class that went to LGA is currently holding a line. Those of us that are currently the top 4 on the LGA reserve list are 11/6 hires, but we are here on regular, non home based TDY, so we bid the left overs. Those from my class who did home based TDY this month all held lines.
Quote: Not quite true for LGA. I was in the 11/6 class and the most junior guy from my class that went to LGA is currently holding a line.
Well then sir what is the correct answer?
Quote: Not quite true for LGA. I was in the 11/6 class and the most junior guy from my class that went to LGA is currently holding a line. Those of us that are currently the top 4 on the LGA reserve list are 11/6 hires, but we are here on regular, non home based TDY, so we bid the left overs. Those from my class who did home based TDY this month all held lines.
So it’s going to a a class date (2 weeks either side) if that new hire class date. That’s about as close you are going to get by pulling up the reserve lists and taking out the obvious senior reserve line bidders.

If you want to split hairs then feel free to pull the reserve lists for each base, then cross reference the relevant people against the seniority list, and look up their new hire date yourself and correct my list if you have more accurate info and want to go into the minutia of TDY’s. Should only take you 5 mins or so.
Quote: So it’s going to a a class date (2 weeks either side) if that new hire class date. That’s about as close you are going to get by pulling up the reserve lists and taking out the obvious senior reserve line bidders.

If you want to split hairs then feel free to pull the reserve lists for each base, then cross reference the relevant people against the seniority list, and look up their new hire date yourself and correct my list if you have more accurate info and want to go into the minutia of TDY’s. Should only take you 5 mins or so.
Exactly.... you know I could see calling you out if you were way off but off by one or two class dates is pretty accurate. A line holder today could be a reserve pilot tomorrow.
LGA Reserve
Quote: 2 years to hold a line for DFW 175? That’s even worse than MSP here at 9E

That seems off. I’m a 4/25/16 hire, came in with 0 121 and currently ORD E75 Captain (on reserve).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LGA 145 - DOH - 11/06/17
DFW 145 - DOH 05/08/17
DFW 175 - DOH 04/25/16
I’m flying with a guy on my line that was hired 11/20/17 LGA 145
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to