NYC base ?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Can someone please explains how our 2.5 hour to show on reserve works for LGA and EWR! I live in NJ and can make EWR in an 1:40 but realistically its 3 hours for LGA. So how do you sit reserve for EWR/LGA at the sometime it seems impossible! You would have to be sitting on the GWB to make it with the time allotted! Somebody must have figured this out!
Quote: Can someone please explains how our 2.5 hour to show on reserve works for LGA and EWR! I live in NJ and can make EWR in an 1:40 but realistically its 3 hours for LGA. So how do you sit reserve for EWR/LGA at the sometime it seems impossible! You would have to be sitting on the GWB to make it with the time allotted! Somebody must have figured this out!
The call out time is only for the main airport (EWR, LAX, SFO, IAD). The call out time for the satellites is within a reasonable amount of time. You can also get princess parking paid for if called out to the satellites in order to speed up the show.

You can only sit Field standby at the main airport.
See UPA 20-A-4-a
Helmut Fire checklist complete
Quote: The call out time is only for the main airport (EWR, LAX, SFO, IAD). The call out time for the satellites is within a reasonable amount of time. You can also get princess parking paid for if called out to the satellites in order to speed up the show.

You can only sit Field standby at the main airport.

There’s an LOA that recently came out that talks about sitting FSB at satellite airports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: See UPA 20-A-4-a
This.

FNG’s... Read the f’in contract. A lot of money and effort went into creating it and it governs your entire life. Think maybe you should know what’s in it to avoid stupid questions like “should I be sitting on the GWB on reserve?”
The sad part, it’s not just new guys
Lack of class!
Quote: This.

FNG’s... Read the f’in contract. A lot of money and effort went into creating it and it governs your entire life. Think maybe you should know what’s in it to avoid stupid questions like “should I be sitting on the GWB on reserve?”
Hey, chill Dude! I'm still waiting on a class! I would have read it if I had access to it...im trying to understand what I'm getting into because I have another offer!

By the way it's "f'n!" If your gonna make an attempt at cursing at least get that right! Allot of effort went in to creating shortcuts and they should govern your entire forum life!
Cheers!
Thank you masterofpuppets! I appreciate you reply!
Quote: Hey, chill Dude! I'm still waiting on a class! I would have read it if I had access to it...im trying to understand what I'm getting into because I have another offer!
Gonna make a career desicion on the current contract?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to