Can a married pilot&FA have same schedule

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
....hmmmm....sounds like bringing sand to the beach to me. 😁
Quote: Man it's like looking into a mirror with some of these posts.

Wife and I flew together all the time pre kids. Basically saw Europe on the company's dime. Probably flew 60% of our trips together.

Now in the last 7 years or so we've flown together 3 times total. Opposite schedules work the best, second only to what was allude to earlier:

She'll basically stop working. No minimum to fly here and she does like 4 trips a year or something.
How were you guys able to fly together so much?? How long was that after you both started working ?
Quote: How were you guys able to fly together so much?? How long was that after you both started working ?

We were hired within a month of each other. The plane I was on had about 1/2 dozen FAs and they're always screwing with their schedules so she was able to hop on quite a few trips.

It was also to Europe where it was one two legs per trip and the crews all stayed at the same hotels. It wasn't a domestic trip where FAs and pilots are always coming and going throughout the course of four days.
Quote: Can a pilot and flight attendant who work for the same airline be married and fly together/have the same schedule ? Is there any way at all that this would be possible even if it is highly unlikely?
Yes, it's possible but don't let your spouse find out.
Quote: Yes, it's possible but don't let your spouse find out.
Enjoyed that one quite a bit
The OP could be “the spouse”. Another thread has been started.
Quote: The OP could be “the spouse”. Another thread has been started.
Seems like a spouse trying to nail what she suspects, or knows to be a cheating hubby.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to