Getting a Private Pilot License in SoCal

Subscribe
A friend of mine wants to get a PPL in SoCal, not interested in getting anything else and not going to the airlines. He is trying to decide between San Diego, Orange County or Long Beach. Any recommendations or comments are appreciated.

Thanks
OC Sling at John Wayne is pretty good. Fun plane to fly and pretty affordable prices.
Is money an issue?
Pinnacle Aviation Academy, Carlsbad.
Reliable fleet.
Money is always an issue but in his case not really. Does flying out of LGB so close to the LAX airspace an issue? Seems like Carlsbad would be less crowded.
Quote: Money is always an issue but in his case not really. Does flying out of LGB so close to the LAX airspace an issue? Seems like Carlsbad would be less crowded.
LGB is the best. Short departure times and the practice area is located just outside of the airspace.
Did mine at California flight academy at ksee. Was a while ago but they didn’t string it out and I appreciated that. Didn’t get bounced between instructors like some places either.
Fallbrook Flight Academy in north San Diego county. That’s where I did my stuff, Greg is the best.