PSA Interview Paperwork Questions

Subscribe
I have an interview coming up and I want to make sure my paper work is 100 percent squared away. Two items they require that I have a question about are as follows. Transcripts (college only) and Transcripts with Official FAA Stamp for Restricted-ATP authorization (if applicable).

For the Transcripts (college only) are unofficial ones that you print off from the college online services portal acceptable or do they want sealed official transcripts?

Next, the Transcripts with Official FAA Stamp for Restricted-ATP authorization (if applicable). I am assuming this only applies to people who went to an aviation college as I have never heard of this document before. I went to a non aviation college and did my flying on the side but will still be applying for a restricted ATP due to age. All other time requirements are satisfied.

Thanks for the help!
Quote: I have an interview coming up and I want to make sure my paper work is 100 percent squared away. Two items they require that I have a question about are as follows. Transcripts (college only) and Transcripts with Official FAA Stamp for Restricted-ATP authorization (if applicable).

For the Transcripts (college only) are unofficial ones that you print off from the college online services portal acceptable or do they want sealed official transcripts?

Next, the Transcripts with Official FAA Stamp for Restricted-ATP authorization (if applicable). I am assuming this only applies to people who went to an aviation college as I have never heard of this document before. I went to a non aviation college and did my flying on the side but will still be applying for a restricted ATP due to age. All other time requirements are satisfied.

Thanks for the help!
They’ll want official sealed transcripts. If I were you I’d order a couple. If you’re still near your college you might be able to get one directly from the office. If you’ve moved away I used this site to have them mailed to me.
when you show up for basic indoc you need to turn in a COPY of your ATP written. for the oral you will need the original ATP written. You will need the official college transcripts for your oral, as well, if you are going for the restricted ATP based on 60 or 30 college credit hours.

Also be sure to total and sign ALL PAGES in your logbook and make sure you have the minimum times for the ATP accounted for and totaled up.