"Veteran ERAU pilot" embarrasses herself onTV

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 27
Go to
Quote: Are you an idiot? Do you have no cognitive ability to follow a sequence of events?

Uh, not it is not at idle. Do I need to draw pictures for you of what the video shows??? The gauge is at red, and I will give you in the green on the next take, but the change in ITT can be explained if you have half a brain.

Again, this goes back to your inability to follow a sequence of events. She clearly has the mask on!!! Idiot. Look at where her headset is... it's around her neck.

Quit being so butt-hurt. You are clearly an ERAU grad that has run to his safe-space over this.....
Would you ever talk to another human this way in person?
Quote: Would you ever talk to another human this way in person?
Over the years I have run in to only one or two of these Lower Orfices ... Sadly, the only way to deal with them in a similar method ... I am thankful for their existence as they make it easier to appreciate the many others.
Quote: Would you ever talk to another human this way in person?
Have you seen his other posts? I think there’s something wrong with him. Super angry and judgmental dude.
Quote: Have you seen his other posts? I think there’s something wrong with him. Super angry and judgmental dude.
I wonder how he talks to his loved ones.
Quote: I wonder how he talks to his loved ones.
Great question.

I just read his posts using the voice of Dwight Schrute. Usually makes more sense that way.
I love how the interviewer nervously brushed her hair when she was asked if she was glad to be wearing a seat belt.
Quote: Two engines yes. Single engine, no. Ask me how I know....

I'll bite...
How do you know?
I don't fly airliners.
Yet...
Quote: I wonder how he talks to his loved ones.

Objection. Assuming facts not in evidence.
Quote: Objection. Assuming facts not in evidence.
One can make an inference based on how he interacts with people on social media. And he may be perfectly fine with his loved ones.

As I said, I wonder.
Hey, DENpilot,

Life can be good if you allow it to be.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 27
Go to