13 New Airbus?

Subscribe
"As part of our purchase with Airbus for the 13 new aircraft, two of them are being produced in their Mobile, AL facility."

I thought we only ordered 12. When did we add another?
Quote: "As part of our purchase with Airbus for the 13 new aircraft, two of them are being produced in their Mobile, AL facility."

Not sure. I think it was briefly explained in the Town Hall, but yeah I don’t know for sure. I think they got another crazy ass good deal or something at the last minute.
Quote: "As part of our purchase with Airbus for the 13 new aircraft, two of them are being produced in their Mobile, AL facility."

Airbus April Orders Rebound; First A319neo Order In A Year Booked | AWIN_Commercial content from Aviation Week

"Airbus doubled its year-to-date commercial aircraft orderbook in April, firming new orders for 68 aircraft from three airlines—Bhutan’s Druk Air, U.S. ultra-LCC Allegiant Air and Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)—and two undisclosed customers, "

It was never announced by the company outside of the financials. Word spread after Airbus announced 1 additional airplane sold to Allegiant.

Is there a delivery timeframe yet?
Quote: Is there a delivery timeframe yet?

This is airplane number 11 of the 13. Allegiant will take delivery of the other 2 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk