NorCal - Building Time

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
If anyone in the greater Sacramento/Stockton area is interested in building some time and sharing cost, I am trying to build about 50-70 hours in the next few months. I have a T210 based at Stockton and will be 'enjoying' some nice long XCs. Would be more fun to have someone along for the ride. Fairly flexible in schedule. Cheers!
Interested
I'm interested, PM me. I'm in the Sacramento area. Might be able to swing it depending on my share of cost and availability.
Quote: If anyone in the greater Sacramento/Stockton area is interested in building some time and sharing cost, I am trying to build about 50-70 hours in the next few months. I have a T210 based at Stockton and will be 'enjoying' some nice long XCs. Would be more fun to have someone along for the ride. Fairly flexible in schedule. Cheers!
I sent you a PM. I'm interested in building some time as well. I live in the Bay Area.
Quote: I sent you a PM. I'm interested in building some time as well. I live in the Bay Area.
Hi. Replied to your PM with my email address.
Proud to say that my time building to ATP mins is complete. No longer looking for time building partners.

Best of luck to the folks who are building time to the magical mark.

Happy flying!
anyone in sacramento looking to build time?
NorCal Time Building
BannaSlug, I'm out of Vacaville. How much time building are you looking to do? Have access to a plane? I have access to a couple of 172s and Aztec at discount rates because I'm CFI for a local flight school.
Quote: BannaSlug, I'm out of Vacaville. How much time building are you looking to do? Have access to a plane? I have access to a couple of 172s and Aztec at discount rates because I'm CFI for a local flight school.
I'll probably need 15ish multi this summer, if you're interested, available, and needing multi
Quote: BannaSlug, I'm out of Vacaville. How much time building are you looking to do? Have access to a plane? I have access to a couple of 172s and Aztec at discount rates because I'm CFI for a local flight school.
check your messages!
Kettlechips, yeah the Aztec is about 300ish an hr. Later this summer I'm down to share a bit of time. DM me for more details.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to