Notices

PHX Crashpad

Old 05-29-2018, 02:35 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: FO
Default PHX Crashpad

Hey guys I am in need of a crashpad these next two months while I’m on reserve! I was hoping someone either knew of an opening or had information on who I can contact to reserve a place! Thanks guys please help me out if you can.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:35 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2013
Position: B737 Right

Originally Posted by flyboy94 View Post
Hey guys I am in need of a crashpad these next two months while I’m on reserve! I was hoping someone either knew of an opening or had information on who I can contact to reserve a place! Thanks guys please help me out if you can.

Did you talk to anyone in the office?

If you're in training, there ought to be other PHX people around to ask. Try some upgrade types.
Old 05-31-2018, 10:50 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2011

On reserve in the summer you will work. You’ll likely only need a room one night per block so it made more sense for me to get a hotel room all to myself that I knew would be clean and quiet. Four to five hotel rooms a month may only be slightly more expensive then a crashpad but I never regretted the expense. The money will come soon enough.
Old 05-31-2018, 11:25 AM
Strike averted!

Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: B737

I had a pad in PHX for a few months and found it better to get a hotel room. I found myself using red-eyes from PHX-DFW more often than using the crash pad. It was cheaper for me to just get a crew rate at a hotel if I needed it.
Old 05-31-2018, 11:39 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by at6d View Post
I had a pad in PHX for a few months and found it better to get a hotel room. I found myself using red-eyes from PHX-DFW more often than using the crash pad. It was cheaper for me to just get a crew rate at a hotel if I needed it.

Agreed. I used the Drury and Best Western both when I was there. Both hotels “get it”. You are going to be flying the vast majority of the time.