Help!! Need suggestions for data roaming.

Subscribe
Hi guys,

So I am currently having trouble to organise and keep track on the 9 sim-cards I have since I am travelling to multiple countries for International flights and it is a hassle to change sim-cards each time I go to another country.

Would you have any solution to solve this problem?

Thank you !!
T-Mobile. .
A ziploc bag with each country labeled on it?
Quote: T-Mobile. .
T-Mobile. I just switched from “a more expensive carrier.” I live in a large Midwest city and haven’t lost any coverage or quality at home, but most countries I visit have unlimited texting, data, and 20¢/minute calling. If you’re on a network, you can call over WiFi for free. Hope that helps.
Hi, I 100% agree with switching to t-mobile for international data. It's unlimited. I had ATT prior to this and the data was minimal and expensive. t-mobile service is fine in the US if that's where you live also.

The only thing is that the international data isn't the fastest speed. You can upgrade, for a price to that, but if you are using international data for email, google maps and internet surfing, the speed is fine and acceptable.

Good luck!
I've used my Sprint service overseas. High speed data isn't free but it's cheap enough at $0.03/mb ($30/gb) that I don't panic if I used it a little bit here and there. Unlimited text. Calls $0.20/minute, but with wifi calling I never use regular cellular calling overseas.
I don’t feel a strong need to call home when out of the USA. If it works fine, usually an email is enough.