Cape Air PIC time towards 1000 121 upgrade

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Yes it does. I know a few people who upgraded with less than 1000 121 with Cape time. My buddy had I think 3 or 400 when he upgraded.
I've also heard of people being pulled off line because their company did not understand the regs. Just sayin'.
Quote: Well hope it doesn't bite them. The regs are pretty clear.
Yes, they are indeed

(1) Of a turbojet airplane, of an airplane having a passenger-seat configuration, excluding each crewmember seat, of 10 seats or more, or of a multiengine airplane in a commuter operation as defined in part 119 of this chapter,
Quote: Only if it was at a commuter operation along the lines of cape air as PIC with passengers. Then yes it would count.
Ex. 9k here too. Thanks
Quote: Yes, they are indeed

(1) Of a turbojet airplane, of an airplane having a passenger-seat configuration, excluding each crewmember seat, of 10 seats or more, or of a multiengine airplane in a commuter operation as defined in part 119 of this chapter,
Something worth to study...
It depends on the individual. While I was at Cape Air I flew both the 402 and the ATR as an FO. It was common for 402 captains to transition to ATR captain without any 121 experience. There were some who didn’t make the cut, there were some who did just fine. As others have said, it doesn’t hurt to have time in the right seat.
Quote: I've also heard of people being pulled off line because their company did not understand the regs. Just sayin'.
You might want to re-read the reg. Just sayin'.
Quote: Yes, they are indeed

Doh. I’m an idiot.
Quote: Doh. I’m an idiot.

Hopefully you've learned your lesson here, and will vote NO!
Quote: Hopefully you've learned your lesson here, and will vote NO!
Lol. Haven’t voted yes in 4 years. Don’t see it happening anytime soon.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to