Has training picked backed up?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
For those keeping track the June 18th class had a total of 27 new hires. 7 were DEC, about 15ish were RTP and about 5ish were cadets.
Quote: I talked to the recruiting department today and was offered a December class date as the earliest they could get me in. (I'm ATP rated, but not capt qualified). Has anyone heard anything else?
Was this after the interview?

I suspect alot of people waiting for class dates aren't going to be around when the class date shows up. Two friends waiting for Envoy and Endeavor respectively got tired of waiting and are now in class at Mesa... One was even in the cadet program.
Bruno82 would you happen to have the equipment and base breakdown for 6/18?
Thanks
Jim
Quote: Was this after the interview?

I suspect alot of people waiting for class dates aren't going to be around when the class date shows up. Two friends waiting for Envoy and Endeavor respectively got tired of waiting and are now in class at Mesa... One was even in the cadet program.
So they went from Envoy/Endeavor to Mesa? No Republic, Piedmont, PSA? Plenty of other regionals offering class dates.

They made a cadet wait? Hadn't heard they were doing that, how many months from when he/she was ready to when they said they'd get a class?

Also, what happened to the portion of the day 1 NH bonus that gets paid out while cadets are earning hours?
Quote: Bruno82 would you happen to have the equipment and base breakdown for 6/18?
Thanks
Jim

17 LGA EMB-145 FO
10 ORD EMB-175 FO

DECs bid as FOs.
Quote: They made a cadet wait? Hadn't heard they were doing that, how many months from when he/she was ready to when they said they'd get a class?

Also, what happened to the portion of the day 1 NH bonus that gets paid out while cadets are earning hours?
I didn't ask. Bonus had to be paid back i'm sure.

As people approach atp mins the last thing they want to hear is "wait around alittle more".

I interviewed awhile back, but ended up having to delay taking a class due to personal reasons. Was told to call when available and they would be able to get me in... Surprised that they made a cadet wait though since they said the reason for the delay was high volume of cadets and DEC.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to