Atlas Resignation Checklist

Subscribe
Does anyone know where to find the union’s resignation checklist? It used to be posted somewhere on the website but I can’t find it anymore. Mostly interested in doing it right to preserve the sick leave for the sick leave bank. Thanks.
Quote: Does anyone know where to find the union’s resignation checklist? It used to be posted somewhere on the website but I can’t find it anymore. Mostly interested in doing it right to preserve the sick leave for the sick leave bank. Thanks.
Link under the membership committee page on the 1224 site. Congrats on getting out of here.
Thanks for the help. Yeah it was a little bittersweet. Great crews and all that but it isn’t getting any better there.
Quote: Thanks for the help. Yeah it was a little bittersweet. Great crews and all that but it isn’t getting any better there.
You're preaching to the choir. Tailwinds and blue skies to ya.
Quote: Does anyone know where to find the union’s resignation checklist? It used to be posted somewhere on the website but I can’t find it anymore. Mostly interested in doing it right to preserve the sick leave for the sick leave bank. Thanks.
Congrats on your parole......and thanks for remembering to take care of your sick bank so it doesn't end up in the pockets of Monty Burns up in Purchase. All the best for your future.