DCA/IAD FAA Doc

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Doc Feroizi.

Probably the best pilot doc EVER. RIP Doc!
A close tie would be Dr Richard Carlson. RIP Doc!

You know you're getting old when you outlive the only docs you ever used in 40 years.

Quote: Hello UAL brethren,

I'm a DAL guy, that's moved to the Alexandria area and looking to stop having to fly to ATL to see my current Doc.
Any recommendations on a relatively "pilot friendly" doctor much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom
Dr Henry Danaceau. Very pilot friendly. A very nice, older gentleman who works out of the back of his old practice office which his son now runs. He is in Arlington in a convenient location.
Quote: Dr Henry Danaceau. Very pilot friendly. A very nice, older gentleman who works out of the back of his old practice office which his son now runs. He is in Arlington in a convenient location.
pM sent... couple questions.
Quote: pM sent... couple questions.
Questions answered via pm
Quote: Questions answered via pm
thanks to all who provided a recommendation.
Quote: Robert Cumunale in McLean. Works from home, appointments on the spot and NO hassle. Look no further.
Ah yes, the Cat Doc. If you like creepy, smelly homes with random people lounging in the living room, then yes, look no further.

(I go there)
Quote: Dr Comunale (AKA Cat Dr) is officially retired.
for real? As of when?
Quote: for real? As of when?
he had CV19 about a month ago and his phone recording now says retired after 50+ years...
Quote: he had CV19 about a month ago and his phone recording now says retired after 50+ years...
well crap! I need my medical by next month! I guess I am now in the boat of the OP!
Anyone use Dr Ganti in Germantown?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to