World Wide Jets

Subscribe
An ad has appeared on the "Orange Site" and it almost sounds too good to be true. I know nothing about the operation but it really sounds great. In the 135/91 world I am skeptical. I have heard from many that the pilot shortage is really starting to hurt this facet of the industry. Home basing is a carrot but as always the devil is in the details.

So, does anyone know anything about this company and thanks.
They’ve been running ads almost daily for about 3 months for Lear 60 and G4 pilots. They advertise higher numbers then what they will pay you if you want to be home based. Most of their flying is east coast (they are based at TEB) but they do some flying out west as well from a smaller base out there (VNY or SDL maybe). They told me they expect their pilots to fly about 5-600 hours/year. There is a 1 year promissory note required for training and I generally didn’t get a good vibe from the phone interview with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's what I hear...
Latest info I found on WW:
Training contract (loan) for non-typed new hires. 14/7 sched, travel is on days off, recurrent training is on days off, days off are soft, days on are always on alert status so the only time you get 10hrs rest is right after a trip, short notice midnite trips are common. Commuter pay is less than live-at-base pay and commuters pay their own hotel/accommodations when at their respective base (VNY/TEB/SDL)
Quote: Latest info I found on WW:
Training contract (loan) for non-typed new hires. 14/7 sched, travel is on days off, recurrent training is on days off, days off are soft, days on are always on alert status so the only time you get 10hrs rest is right after a trip, short notice midnite trips are common. Commuter pay is less than live-at-base pay and commuters pay their own hotel/accommodations when at their respective base (VNY/TEB/SDL)
Sounds sweet! Applied!
Previous post spot on....not a place you wanna go. I spoke with them few times last month. I saw the promissory note no way would sign it. Also friend saw negative stuff on another aviation forum.