American Flyers Written Test Prep Courses

Subscribe
Has anyone ever done one of American Flyers 3 day written test prep courses? If so, how was it? Is it worth it? Is it just reviewing known questions? Or do they go into detail on things that the group seems to not understand?
For my future theory trainings I am also interested in prep courses... but... during my PPL theory very often I was the only student in the classroom... as here in our flight school when you knock the door, want a ppl, you get a CFI... so he explained a lot of theory and read the book with me alone ... this was much better than in a busy classroom

I was practicing with PPL Exam & Study for iPhone, iPad | FlyGo-Aviation Ltd. because theory questions were explained on pictures

and I was practicing with simple air quizzes as well although that is very dry - as the exam itself :P

Quote: Has anyone ever done one of American Flyers 3 day written test prep courses? If so, how was it? Is it worth it? Is it just reviewing known questions? Or do they go into detail on things that the group seems to not understand?