[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
52  102  142  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  162  202  252 
Page 152 of 486
Go to
Quote: you fly a regional sized aircraft regionally.

some kids these days have been condition to falsely think that a regional means you fly DBA for a larger carrier.

example: Great Lakes airlines fly independently. Now try telling me they are a major airline.

(yes there was a brief period where they fly pax for United)
I hate to interject some fact into your incessant trolling of every forum, but Great Lakes flew UAX for a decade. If that's a brief period to you, so has been your career.

Better for you to keep quiet and let people think you're a fool, than to constantly open your mouth and prove it.
Quote: I hate to interject some fact into your incessant trolling of every forum, but Great Lakes flew UAX for a decade. If that's a brief period to you, so has been your career.

Better for you to keep quiet and let people think you're a fool, than to constantly open your mouth and prove it.
yes I mention they fly UA pax for a brief period. So you just repeated what I already stated, what was your point? Did you have anything constructive to add or did you just want to start name calling because you are bored?
Quote: Are all new hires required to be vaccinated before the start of training? Asking for a friend.
No they are not, and probably will never be required to be.
I saw they removed the ability to apply for 190 FO’s anyone have an idea when that’ll be back up? Thanks!
Quote: Black Rock...
https://www.bloombergquint.com/busin...tup-breeze-air
Not surprising that the article mentions an investment by Peterson Partners as well. The main guy there (https://www.petersonpartners.com/team/) was the Chairman of the Board at JetBlue for several years. Neeleman is returning to investors who made A LOT of money on JetBlue. Good move by Neelman. Merger with JB in the future?

I’m looking forward to seeing the introduction of the new A220s and how that impacts Breeze’s route strategy.
Can anyone give any insight on the training program at Breeze? How long, where is it located, etc?

Thanks
Quote: Can anyone give any insight on the training program at Breeze? How long, where is it located, etc?

Thanks
Length varies (minimum 2 months).I believe they’re doing ground school in SLC and sims in DFW
Due to FAA availability, they cannot do any E190/195 type ratings till Q1 2022. Class dates will more than likely be assigned after the new year.
Quote: Due to FAA availability, they cannot do any E190/195 type ratings till Q1 2022. Class dates will more than likely be assigned after the new year.
what if a new hire is already typed previously on the 190? Does your news still apply?
Quote: Can anyone give any insight on the training program at Breeze? How long, where is it located, etc?

Thanks
A220 classes start Nov/Dec. Sims in Montreal.
52  102  142  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  162  202  252 
Page 152 of 486
Go to