[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 486
Go to
Quote: Yes it is…. Between DEC at Breeze and FO at JetBlue, what is better do you all think?
JB.

duh.
Quote: Yes it is…. Between DEC at Breeze and FO at JetBlue, what is better do you all think?
Since the mods have told me to stop trolling I'll give you a serious answer.

DEC is the hardest training you'll ever do. The washout rate is huge unless you have a lot of experience on the aircraft in question. Maybe you do but Breeze isn't exactly a going concern yet. You are gambling. If you're young and can gamble away 3-5 years its an option.

JetBlue is an established airline when a decent contract and a clean operation. They aren't going anywhere except maybe to get bought by a legacy. The hiring boom will ensure fast movement if you go there. It's the safe bet.

I'd take JetBlue.
Which one do you perceive to be better ?
Quote: Since the mods have told me to stop trolling I'll give you a serious answer.

DEC is the hardest training you'll ever do. The washout rate is huge unless you have a lot of experience on the aircraft in question. Maybe you do but Breeze isn't exactly a going concern yet. You are gambling. If you're young and can gamble away 3-5 years its an option.

JetBlue is an established airline when a decent contract and a clean operation. They aren't going anywhere except maybe to get bought by a legacy. The hiring boom will ensure fast movement if you go there. It's the safe bet.

I'd take JetBlue.
For once Margarita and I agree on something. Go to JetBlue mate!
JB has the better terms at the moment. In the very long term I predict Breeze and JB will be merged. Same airplanes, same founder - it wouldn’t surprise me to see the combination eventually. JetBreeze….
this guy is trolling. 2 posts lol
Quote: Which one do you perceive to be better ?
My days in this career are numbered, so DEC is a very attractive option, but as Marg said the washout rate is great, and this is a new aircraft for me. The money at Breeze will be better for the short term but in the long term JB is better. JB will be a downgrade and a significant paycut but the better pay is at JB in the long term. JB should be easy as I have thousands of hours in their equipment.

I am planning JB, but I wanted to get some more opinions…
Quote: this guy is trolling. 2 posts lol
I honestly am not. I have just joined as you may see from the date on my profile. I wanted some non-sarcastic opinions on my dilemma.

Thanks all for your replies
Quote: Since the mods have told me to stop trolling I'll give you a serious answer.

I'd take JetBlue.
Thanks for the thorough explanation, very much appreciated
Quote: JB has the better terms at the moment. In the very long term I predict Breeze and JB will be merged. Same airplanes, same founder - it wouldn’t surprise me to see the combination eventually. JetBreeze….
I’ll be retired by the time that happens
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 486
Go to