[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
197  247  287  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  307  347  397 
Page 297 of 486
Go to
Quote: ACMI operator who provides adhoc charters I believe. Based out of Miami and uses A320/A321s. Probably backing-up Breeze on certain flights I assume.
Great back-up. Flight has at least a 4 hour delay for some reason.
The cancelation rate appears high for Breeze almost every day even with zero weather. Most startups have a surplus of pilots initially. Is Breeze losing that many pilots?
Quote: The cancelation rate appears high for Breeze almost every day even with zero weather. Most startups have a surplus of pilots initially. Is Breeze losing that many pilots?

getting pilots may not be a breeze for them
Quote: Year 16 but even at year 3, a CA is making $157/hr. That's better pay than an FO for the first few years at a legacy
Including bonuses & 401k DC?
Quote: The cancelation rate appears high for Breeze almost every day even with zero weather. Most startups have a surplus of pilots initially. Is Breeze losing that many pilots?
every Pilot we have lost isn’t helping… but so far the bottleneck is the FAA actually being available for Fed Rides. Both fleets are back up now waiting on feds.
Quote: Year 16 but even at year 3, a CA is making $157/hr. That's better pay than an FO for the first few years at a legacy
Also what a lot of people don't understand is that yes it's a 20 year payscale, but after year 5 if you're flowing to AA, you automatically go to year 20 pay until you flow.

And these "enhanced payrates" DO NOT include the hundreds of thousands of dollars in bonuses.

That all being said, I'm out of the regionals but if I were looking to go somewhere, the WO certainly have a lot of money to offer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I think we are going to see substantial raises within the LCCs and startups in the coming weeks
Quote: I think we are going to see substantial raises within the LCCs and startups in the coming weeks
There's not an LCC that's in negotiations anywhere close to an agreement... In fact the big 3 LCCs are In a merger war

Quote: There's not an LCC that's in negotiations anywhere close to an agreement... In fact the big 3 LCCs are In a merger war

Spirit has sent a letter wishing you open early.
Quote: There's not an LCC that's in negotiations anywhere close to an agreement... In fact the big 3 LCCs are In a merger war

FYI, allegiant is about another 3 to 4 years away from signing a new contract.
197  247  287  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  307  347  397 
Page 297 of 486
Go to