[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
216  266  306  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  326  366  416 
Page 316 of 486
Go to
Quote: Training is definitely not geared towards low timers, it’s basically recurrent standards. Unless you study all day, if you have no experience, you’re not going to understand much other than how to pass the oral. They’re giving out more sim sessions but it’s not by much. If you study and don’t expect them to hold your hand then it’s doable.

Training is being re-vamped to focus more on the less experienced pilots. More sims, more accountability.
Quote: They hired you with a CFI background and zero turbine experience?
It’s absurd to say the least, but are you surprised?
Quote: They hired you with a CFI background and zero turbine experience?
I think he’s trolling.
Quote: I think he’s trolling.
His post history is only one other post from a year ago discussing CFI’ing and nothing since. That’s not troll typical. Breeze did lower their mins to 1,500 and removed the 750 turbine requirement. They are bleeding pilots like everyone else. I think this is legit.
Quote: His post history is only one other post from a year ago discussing CFI’ing and nothing since. That’s not troll typical. Breeze did lower their mins to 1,500 and removed the 750 turbine requirement. They are bleeding pilots like everyone else. I think this is legit.
i mean… you’re a cfi go fly crjs/erjs or have the possibility to fly the 220… I think they won’t have a pilot recruiting problem if they get the training right….
Quote: His post history is only one other post from a year ago discussing CFI’ing and nothing since. That’s not troll typical. Breeze did lower their mins to 1,500 and removed the 750 turbine requirement. They are bleeding pilots like everyone else. I think this is legit.
That’s odd. Can’t imagine why. I mean weren’t they the number two domestic airline right behind Hawaiian in travel leisure??
It looks like DN still doesn't understand that even though he may be a workaholic and doesn't go home except to sleep, other people like to have downtime. They also don't like moving to a base only to have it close less than a year later.
I’m not sure if he’s a troll, I do hope so. But I will be honest and say that our training program is only geared towards already typed/experienced pilots. Nothing has been changed or updated as of this day and time. We have had a few pilots wash out of ground school/sims, and a few washed out on IOE. And those guys were already typed and had flown the 175. I’m not saying the CFI can’t do it, but it’s going to be tough. It would really suck to slap an Unsat on your record right off the bat because you went somewhere that doesn’t have a babysitter-like training program.
Quote: I think he’s trolling.
No, he’s not. I know of a brand new Mesa FO just off of IOE that was just shy of 1500 hours that got a CJO with them. Don’t know what his background was, but he was not military.
Quote: No, he’s not. I know of a brand new Mesa FO just off of IOE that was just shy of 1500 hours that got a CJO with them. Don’t know what his background was, but he was not military.
The difference being that the Mesa FO already went through a 121 training program and is type rated
216  266  306  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  326  366  416 
Page 316 of 486
Go to